The learner account (members)
In this article we look at the learner (or members) account.
The learner (member) will login using at corporate.techni-k.co.uk using the login details that they have been given by their business admin.
My account screen
When the learner logs in they will be taken to their account page, from here they can:
- Take courses assigned to you
- Download certificates of any completed course
- Change your password
- Access the help via the knowledgbase or live chat (8.30am – 5pm GMT Monday to Friday)
Starting or continuing a course
To start any course assigned to them the learner clicks the ‘Start Course’ button. If the learner is already part way through a course, they will see a ‘Continue Course’ button instead.
After click either buttons mentioned above the learner will be taken to the course page.
The course page gives the learner all the information they need to complete the course. This includes:
- The name of the course
- An overview of the course
- If the course has units these will also be shown – highlighted completed, curent and future units
- An eLearning (interactive) element of the course
- Course and/or unit downloads – such as a pdf lesson guide
- ‘Take Test’ button
Did this article answer your question?
If not contact us via live chat or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org