SALSA Food Standard Issue 5 eDoc Pack
£400.00 (plus VAT)
Documentation pack to meet your SALSA Food Standard Issue 5 certification audit.
Techni-K are experienced SALSA Food consultants and have developed a really effective quality management system (QMS), to help you succeed in gaining your SALSA Food Standard audit, first time – no problem!
Our SALSA eDoc pack is compliant with SALSA Food Issue 5 and provides you with all the procedures and record forms you’ll need to implement SALSA into your business. Plus, it’s downloadable – so you can get started straight away!
The documentation pack is prepared for you, with instructions to help you adapt it to suit your business needs and implement to gain your certiticate. It also includes HACCP templates to assist you in preparing your HACCP for your particular products.
This pack also includes the STS requirements, if you need to meet STS.
You also get a step-by-step workbook, which takes you through each section of the SALSA standard and explains what it means, what you need to do to comply and implement it effectively. The work book makes you feel like you have your own consultant right there with you!
Please note: This documentation pack requires you to use water from the mains and also employ a pest control contractor. If you do not use mains water or need assistance with managing pest control in house, please get in touch, we can help.
This pack makes the process of SALSA implementation as simple:
- SALSA compliant and aligned with the SALSA Issue 5 standard sections, so it’s easy to follow and explain to your SALSA auditor.
- Meet and exceed your customer expectations.
- Simple documentation format so it’s easy to work through.
- Includes work instructions for you to use to train your team.
- Records are provided, so you can build up your evidence ready for your audit.
- HACCP templates with instructions so you can produce your HACCP plan.
- For the process control section, we will work with you to provide you with a procedure, work instructions and record sheets that fit your process perfectly.
- A diary to help you keep on track with your documentation.