Our GFSI Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment documentation pack is designed to assist you in meeting the following GFSI schemes: BRC, IFS, SQF & FSSC 22000. It has been created to do most of the documentation work for you, allowing you to amend it to suit your needs, so you can then implement it into your business.
The downloadable GFSI food fraud vulnerability documentation pack includes:
- A procedure to meet BRC Food Safety; 5.4 Product Authenticity, Claims and Chains of Custody Procedure, SQF Manufacturing Code; 2.7.2 Food Fraud and FSSC 22000; 18.104.22.168 Food Fraud Prevention.
- A raw material vulnerability assessment template for you to complete, which includes:
- Introduction and index
- Site team
- Scope (this includes completed raw material groupings, types of attacker, types of threats, manifestation of threats, for you to amend)
- References (suggested)
- Vulnerability assessment table
- Management techniques tables (supply chain procedures, risk register and VTPs)
- NEW process for identifying which threats you need to include in your raw material risk assessment, with a template that walks you through the process
- Additional instructions on how to complete the documents
- All files are supplied in Word (A3 and A4 versions) & Excel so it’s easily accessible to all – no complicated IT or program installation required.
- Telephone or email support while you complete your vulnerability assessment, so if you get stuck or just need to check something, we’re here for you!
If you would like too know more about this pack, you can find out more on our Food Fraud Assessment page, but clicking the button below:Find out more