Your food fraud solutions...
What’s new in Edition 2?
Our threat vulnerability book has been restructured, so that it flows through the raw material supply-chain to the product supply-chain. Now that GFSI have updated their standard, their benchmarking requirements give equal gravitas to both on site threats as they do supply chain threats, therefore the book has been equally sectioned, to allow the methodology to be used for either on site threats, supply chain threats, or of course, both.
The scope of the book has been widened to take into account the GFSI benchmarking requirements, and therefore, the other GFSI recognised standards such as SQF, FSSC 22,000, IFS, as well as BRC.
GFSI and also the standards recognised by them, use a number of different terms such as food defence, food security and food fraud. In Edition 2 we explain how food fraud, food terrorism and food sabotage all sit together, under the one heading; food defence.
To support this view and to add further clarity, we have provided a simple way of naming the assessments; raw material vulnerability and product vulnerability, which is aligned with the structure of the book.
The pioneering methodology has been reviewed and improved further, to allow for likelihood of the detection. This improvement in the threat vulnerability scoring system, allows for assessment of threats where the product is packed and still at risk. Therefore, the methodology can now be used not only by manufacturing sites, but also by farms, agents and brokers and storage and distribution facilities.
Our book has also been reviewed & recommended by Professor Chris Elliott – leader of the UK government’s independent review of food systems following the 2013 horsemeat scandal.
What’s does the pack contain?
Our GFSI Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment documentation pack is designed to assist you in meeting the following GFSI schemes: BRC, IFS, SQF & FSSC 22000. It has been created to do most of the documentation work for you, allowing you to amend it to suit your needs, so you can then implement it into your business.
The downloadable GFSI food fraud vulnerability documentation pack includes:
- A procedure to meet BRC Food Safety; 5.4 Product Authenticity, Claims and Chains of Custody Procedure, SQF Manufacturing Code; 2.7.2 Food Fraud and FSSC 22000; 184.108.40.206 Food Fraud Prevention.
- A raw material vulnerability assessment template for you to complete, which includes:
- Introduction and index
- Site team
- Scope (this includes completed raw material groupings, types of attacker, types of threats, manifestation of threats, for you to amend)
- References (suggested)
- Vulnerability assessment table
- Management techniques tables (supply chain procedures, risk register and VTPs)
- NEW process for identifying which threats you need to include in your raw material risk assessment, with a template that walks you through the process
- Additional instructions on how to complete the documents
- All files are supplied in Word (A3 and A4 versions) & Excel so it’s easily accessible to all – no complicated IT or program installation required.
- Telephone or email support while you complete your vulnerability assessment, so if you get stuck or just need to check something, we’re here for you!
- To provide a good understanding of what food fraud is
- To explain to identify what to include in a vulnerability assessment
- Tackles how to carry out supply-chain mapping
- To complete a vulnerability assessment (and get it done by the end of the course)
The training is video-based and can be completed by an individual learner, or it can be completed by the vulnerability team, as a group together. Once purchased, the course video can be watched as often as you like and at your own pace. The video is supported by printable a lesson guide with notes pages, so you can write notes as you go along. A printable transcript is also available, if you would like to read along.
The course is made up of a video, exercises and a quiz, which is estimated to take a total of 5 hours.
Included in the course:
- Successful candidates will receive a certificate of achievement
- Set of editable vulnerability templates to use
- Printable lesson guide
- Printable lesson transcript
- Teacher assistance function (for questions and answers)
*Note: one learner certificate is generated by purchasing the course, so additional certificates for each team member can be obtained by purchasing the add-on pack. To view these details please go to: Add-on pack
Our methodology has a great track record – it’s helped over 60 sites to pass their audit! We offer a 30 day, no questions asked, money back guarantee – as we’re that confident you’ll love this pack!
Would you like all 3 of our AMAZING solutions?
Buy all 3 and save 20%!
Our bundle contains:
- eBook ‘Assessing Threat Vulnerability for Food Defence’
- eDocumentation – for your raw material vulnerability assessment
- Food fraud vulnerability eLearning course